Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, Cambodunum (“the "Company") and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or corporate body which places an order with the Company.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website. By using our website or any part of it, you agree that you have read our terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- The Company should take every effort to ensure that prices, details of all products on the Cambodunum website are always up to date. The Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to the Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company will offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar style and value.
- All Prices charged on this website are in Hong Kong Dollar and applicable on the day of the customer’s order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability. In the event that Cambodunum is unable to deliver any of the products in the customer’s order, Cambodunum will notify the Customer by email before delivery.
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order with alcohol products, the Customer confirms that he/she is at least 18 years old. A person aged 18 or above (id card is required) must be present to take the delivery of the ordered goods (especially the alcoholic goods) or delivery will be rescheduled to another time agreed. Additional delivery charges might apply.
All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but the company shall retain title in the products until the full payment amount due on the invoice has been paid.
Cambodunum shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of weather (e.g. Typhoon 8), fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, labour difficulties or any other causes beyond the control of Cambodunum.
- We accept PayPal including major Credit cards (Visa and Master) and Bank Transfer for payment.Please contact us for our Bank Details at [email protected]
- All prices listed on the Cambodunum Webpage are in HK dollars.
- All invoices and outstanding payments are due before / upon delivery of the goods the very latest.
- The maximum limit of purchase on the Cambodunum website is HK Dollar 1,500 per transaction in case you pay with a credit card. For larger amounts please kindly use the option of Bank Transfer to reduce the transaction fees
- The Customer’s offer to purchase made on www.cambodunum.hk shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock. A final invoice (order confirmation) will be sent to the customer’s email and will also be presented to the Customer upon delivery.
- Cambodunum reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
Cambodunum’s Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. The Company (Cambodunum) and the Customer agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
Cambodunum may revise these terms and conditions (dated 12/05/2018) at any time without prior notice. This English version of these Terms and Conditions is the governing version and shall prevail all other versions if there are any.